Voting is not just for politics. The total votes add up and change things. Become an eco-suffragette! Encourage others to take action too.
Each time you decide to purchase something, to do or not do activities, join or not join a group you vote.
- You can choose a bank that aligns with your values and supports climate healing.
- You can choose sustainable building materials for your next home improvement project.
- You can choose clothing options that are sustainable.
- You can choose foods that are less impactful on the environment.
- And you can choose to make your impact on climate change even bigger by sharing and inspiring.
What you talk about can influence others to take action. You can choose. Vote! Encourage others to vote too.
Change happens when votes are counted together.
Encyclopedia of Sustainable Building Materials
How the fashion industry can reduce its carbon footprint | McKinsey
The Carbon Footprint of a Cheeseburger