For many years Leonardo Dicaprio has been using his money, public appearances, influence and success as an actor to solve our climate crisis. One example is his speech at the Oscars 2016.
He has also been invited to speak at several UN Climate summits like Paris 2015.
By visiting his webpage one immediately sees how determined he is to fight for the planet. Among other things this is what he does:
- He started the Leonardo Dicaprio Foundation that now is part of Earth Alliance. He also founded Rewild with the hope to involve anyone.
- As early as 2007 he produced and narrated his first conservation documentary, The 11th hour. After many others came.
- Advocates for Plant-Based Food.
- Grants wildlife projects.
- Invests in Plant-Based Food startup Beyond Meat.
We want to send him a hug. If you want to join, copy and post the text below to your choice of social networks and join in a powerful THUNDERCLAP.
@Leonardo Dicaprio. Thanks for your early climate activism and use of your name and influence to lead the change to stop the climate crisis. Your friends at the Carbon Almanac Network are pleased to spread your work and actions.