As the world becomes more conscious of the costs and challenges of heating and cooling, homeowners are looking for ways to make their homes more comfortable while having a minimal impact on the environment.
One solution is the heat pump system. A heat pump is a device that uses electricity to move heat from one area to another, without the air quality problems or high energy bills that come with other heating or cooling methods. Thanks to advanced technology, the benefits of using the heat pump system far outweigh conventional alternatives.
Some benefits of heat pumps::
- Lower carbon emissions. They use less energy and have fewer emissions than traditional heating and cooling methods/.
- Effective. They are used to maintain a comfortable temperature around the home–functioning as an air-conditioner, heater, and or air purifier.
- Efficient. They use less energy to run than regular gas boilers and furnaces. Instead of generating heat, they transfer it from different external sources such as air, water, or the ground.
- Useful in many regions. An advancement in technology means they can be effectively used for heating homes in cold climates (reported to work in temperatures of -13F ( -25°C), and cooling homes in hot climates.
- Save money. They use less power so you save money on your energy bills. And many municipalities provide financial help towards installation costs.
Click here to learn more about which type of heat pump is right for you.
Don’t keep this a secret. Please forward this to someone who needs to hear about it and start up a conversation.