“I know I need to get my voice heard by congress.”
Who’s my congressperson anyway?
How do I get their contact info?
If I call them, will they pick up the phone?
What should I say?
Luckily REI makes getting your voice heard simple:
- Start with REI’s Climate Action Cooperative Action Network webpage.
- Read about the climate issues they’re tackling.
- Click on “Learn More and Take Action.”
- From there, just by providing your name and address, REI will get your email to your congressperson.
- They even provide prewritten text to get you started.
The whole process takes about 2 minutes.
By making it to get your voice heard in Washington, REI changed one system that will help change many.
What small system do you manage that could accomplish something similar?